Replace Your Legacy Systems With Zift And Keep Doing What You Do Best
If your software company is still using an old payment processing component that you really can’t be sure will meet user needs as you move into the future, it may be time to put aside legacy systems and turn to an enterprise “Payments as a Service” or PaaS solution that meets the needs of the your clients much better.
When you choose the right solution, data migration, PCI compliance, split payments, merchant sign up and other complex issues become simpler than you ever imagined. It really is possible to find a smarter way to handle payments so your company can focus on the things you do best.
Move To PaaS And Put The Past Behind You
Legacy system modernization isn’t just for old companies using mainframe solutions for their payment processing or to provide payment services to their customers. Legacy modernization also applies to software companies like yours that provide excellent products with sub-par or aging payment components. Move your clients and potential clients forward with a modern and robust payment gateway component.
If you have established clients, there may be some resistance to abandoning a system that’s working well enough. But you can ease the legacy system migration process when you understand and explain that moving up to a modern enterprise PaaS legacy system replacement has no negatives and has positives like these:
- There’s no need to worry about PCI compliance as much anymore since PCI compliance is built right into the Zift payments as a service solution.
- Integration optimization can be improved. While you may decide to abandon some low-usage bank integrations, you’re providing better service in better ways moving forward.
- Existing front-end systems can often be integrated with the new PaaS gateway product. This includes POS and CRM systems as well as legacy billing services and just about everything else. Make sure your clients understand that you won’t leave them hanging out to dry and will help them at every step of their changeover.
- Business processes may get easier. While many clients will be reluctant to make changes in the ways they do business, most business processes get significantly easier after a switch to a modern PaaS component. This includes merchant onboarding as well as file management, settlement, funding and reconciliation.
- Moving data is easier than you might think. Merchant settings, tokens, billing schedules and all other data can be migrated easily, so there is no loss of information and no need to recreate anything.
Move Forward In Today’s New Way Of Doing Business
Legacy systems may have worked fine in the past. But the payment processing world has changed. If your company has been busy doing what you do best, you may not have kept up with the latest advancements in payments. While there hasn’t really been good integrated payments solution in the past, Zift is available now.
Why not offer your clients a complete, modern and feature-rich payment solution that’s fully integrated with your software platform? No matter whether you offer billing management, inventory management, CRM software or something else to help businesses get the most from their data and resources, you can offer them more by integrating with Zift.
Your third-party software can do more than ever when you integrate with Zift and leave behind any legacy solution you may have had.